unlocks iPhones starting today (4/8).
- Have your Phone IMEI number ready
- Talk to AT&T (dial 611 from your AT&T phone) to unlock your iPhone, once completed, they will send an amail to you with instructions as following to unlock:
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have internet connectivity.
- Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone.
- Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes. For information on backup and restore, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.
- After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.